Friday, 26 September 2014
Friday, 12 September 2014
Friday, 5 September 2014
Thursday, 4 September 2014
- Large Peony & Bud will be available to purchase on Fri 5th Sept.
- The set will retail for £7.50
- The flower and bud stamps are red rubber and cling mounted. They have image indexing on the back for precise stamping as you can see through your acrylic block. They are hand cut separately and ready straight from the packet.
Hi again everyone and today we're presenting a gorgeous new stamp at Paperbabe stamps which is the Large Peony and Bud cling rubber stamp set.
I've stamped the peony which is a lovely size stamp in versamark ink onto a salt and watercolour background that I die cut with a large card size shaped die. After stamping I heat embossed with black embossing powder. I really like the texture and shine from the embossing and also that the colours of the background still show through.
I also heat embossed the sentiment from MayLeeDee with knit pattern dress in blue embossing powder, added ribbon, a gem and a bit of white rub n buff around the edges to finish.
All of the September releases will be available for purchase tomorrow from the Paperbabe Stamps shop.
Hope you have some creative time today.
Wednesday, 3 September 2014
- The digi will be available for purchase on Fri 5th Sept.
- It will retail for £3.50
- Beach Babe Pin Up contains a total of 8 images, a black and white outline and a faint outline for the no line colouring technique. She has four swimsuits included.
Tuesday, 2 September 2014
- All Characters will be available for purchase on Fri 5th Sept.
- Each set will retail for £7.50
- Each Character stamp and sentiment stamp are red rubber and cling mounted. They have image indexing on the back for precise stamping as you can see through your acrylic block. They are hand cut and ready straight from the packet.
I've been noticing quite a few designers creating cards with a partial die cutting technique, although I don't have co-ordinating die's I simply cut the frame first then went in with my scissors to trim a border around my image.
I opted to use Mayleedee Witchily for my sample... I've coloured her a bit more wizard than witch. The sentiment has been heat embossed onto vellum and die cut. I've used clear dimensional adhesive behind the gems and letters.
Here's the selection of copic colours I've used.
White hair certainly has it's challenges it was very close to it becoming grey, lol.